Year 4 Homework for 2nd March
Please choose some activities from the following:
- Please spend time on Mathletics and Spellodrome. Your username and password is the same for both.
- Practice learning the Year 3-4 common exception words. Write some mnemonics to help you learn some (eg remembering compass directions by saying Never Eat Shredded Wheat) and / or put the words in sentences.
- Practice times tables for all of the times tables, including division
- Practice finding fractions of amounts (eg 3/8 of £96 / £944) Remember to divide by the denominator and multiply by the numerator
£96 divided by 8 = £12, and £12 x 3 = £36, so 3/8 of £96 = £36
- Complete your Science Project (the deadline is Friday 9th March)
- Write a recount of your Snow Days!