Payscale: Grade 2 points 11-15
September 2019 or sooner
Grade 2, Points 11-15
Hours to be agreed
The children, staff and governors of Squirrels Heath Junior School are looking to appoint an energetic and driven individual to join our support team. We are looking for an enthusiastic sports coach to promote exercise and a healthy lifestyle.
We can offer:
- A friendly working environment
- Dedicated and caring staff who help and support each other
- An excellent leadership team to support and guide
- Happy, confident, well behaved children who enjoy being at school and taking part in extracurricular activities.
- A committed governing body and supportive parents
The successful applicant will:
- Have a GCSE in Maths and English (A-C Grades) and hold an NVQ Level 2 qualification or be working towards
- Have experience in supporting pupils at all levels and ability
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Be a committed and flexible team player who will be able to work well with others and share ideas
- Be an ambitious person who is keen to develop their own expertise and who has the desire to achieve
- Have a good sense of humour
Please contact the school office for an application form.
Closing date for application: Friday 15th March
Interview date: Wednesday 20th March 2019
Please apply online by visiting http://www.shj.havering.sch.uk and submitting an application form.